The following information is usually required during the loan process:
- Most recent two years complete federal tax returns with all W-2’s and 1099s.
- All paystubs received in the last 45 days.
- Most recent two months bank statements from all checking, savings, investment and retirement accounts.
- Explanations and documentation for all deposits for the above accounts.
- Two forms of government issued ID (Driver license, social security card, military ID, passport).
If you have other forms of income:
- Most recent award letter for social security, disability, retirement income, etc.
If you are self-employed:
- Tax returns for all partnerships for which you have at least 25% ownership.
- K-1 statements if applicable.
- Year to Date profit and loss statement for current year.
If you currently own Real Estate:
- Most recent mortgage statements for all properties.
- Home insurance policy information
- Current lease agreements for any rental properties
If you are purchasing a home:
- If you have a purchase agreement please bring a copy.
- If you are working with a realtor, please let us know.
- We will need a copy of your cancelled earnest money check when it clears your bank.
If you are refinancing:
- Existing loan documents including HUD settlement statement, promissory note, title policy, and survey.
- Most recent statements for any debts that will be paid off with loan proceeds.
- Active duty: Please provide Statement of Service from Virtual MPF.
- Retired or Separated: Copy of your DD214.
Please provide complete documents (all pages). If you provide us with complete documentation quickly, we will provide you with fast, accurate loan closings, and the best possible rates and terms!